Maintenance is key when it comes to protecting your investment! Our experienced detailers know how to keep your interior fresh and your decks looking like new. We offer a variety of interior services depending on your requirements:
- Surfaces dusted and polished
- Fridges emptied and disinfected
- Hatches and cupboards vacuumed and wiped down to prevent the growth of mildew
- Vacuuming under cushions and floor boards
- Heads rinsed, disinfected and all surfaces dried and polished
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Bilges wet vacuumed, de-greased and dried
The removal and prevention of salt and rust build up is integral to the life span of your vessel. We recommend regular deck washes throughout the year to provide the best results. Deck washes range from a basic wash down to a complete top to bottom detailing. This can include:
- Emptying, cleaning, drying and reorganizing of lockers
- Removal of scuff and shoe marks
- Removal of kelp, algae and barnacles from fenders and tenders
- Rinsing and washing of mini bars
- Conditioning of Isinglass
- Black streak removal from gel coat and radars
Laundry & Dry Cleaning
To maximize the amount of time you spend enjoying your vessel, allow us to prepare your linens and towels for you. Imagine arriving to made beds, fresh bath and tea towels in place, as well as table mats and runners laid out. At the end of your voyage Delta Marine Detailing will have your linens laundered and stored to keep them neat and organized.
Waxing & Polishing
It is vital that you have a proper wax base between your vessel and the elements. This protective barrier will prevent rusting and oxidization. Waxing can also restore faded surfaces and bring your vessel back to life. A highly polished surface will shine brighter, repel water and is easy to maintain.
Let us help you with your pre-departure check list! Whether it’s stocking the fridge and bar, or just a few last minute items, we’re happy to help!