We are seeking a journeyman or apprentice who is highly organized, enjoys taking responsibility and likes to tackle new challenges. Must have excellent knowledge of AC/DC systems and a relevant electrical qualification. We provide education for ABYC certification and NMEA training to stay current with the latest technologies and updates. They will be responsible for installing and testing electrical equipment and systems on luxury yachts and other vessels.
This role includes:
- Performing routine repairs, installation and annual maintenance
- Radars, AIS, depth sounders, chartplotters, audio/video systems including TV satellite, and heating systems
- Inverter/chargers and alternators
- Thrusters and stabilizers
This position will be full time Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Competitive rates of pay, employer matched RRSP program, training opportunities and support, free on-site parking and extended Health and Dental plan.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com